Negotiable Over $479,000
A great location handy to the school for 1st home buyers
Built only 8 years ago, this home has all the modern features usually expected to be found in a more expensive price range.
• A wonderful kitchen with extensive bench space, induction cooktop and ample storage
• Combined dining/living area which opens to a sunny covered porch which in turn extends to a wide wooden deck. This space provides the perfect option for coffee, barbeques, or entertaining
• 3 double bedrooms with the main separate from the others
• Ensuite bathroom with double sized shower and walk-in robe
• Main bathroom features a deep bath and separate shower
• Separate toilet
• Single garage plus off-street parking for a 2nd vehicle
• Fully fenced section safe for children and pets
No viewing before 1st Open Home, Sunday 9 May, 2.00pm – 2.30pm
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 21 Hodgkinson Road, Pegasus 7612
Price Negotiable Over $479,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access & 1 Offstreet.
Floor Area 128 m2
Land Area 293 m2
Listing ID TRC21127