Negotiable Over $489,000
A wonderful start for a young family or perhaps your first home as this certainly beats renting. Perfectly situated in ever popular North New Brighton / Parklands with a host of convenient amenities closeby.
• Three double bedrooms all with robes
• Separate living plus a dining area
• Doors lead out to the sunny patio and established fenced garden
• Well appointed kitchen, dishwasher and rangehood
• Large bathroom plus a wheelchair access shower, bath and toilet
• Separate laundry
• Single garage with a studio attached - carpeted plus power
• Aluminium joinery plus some secondary double glazing
• Constructed of concrete block in 1967
• Gas hot water plus two nitestore heaters
• Great storage
Supermarket, public transport, Taiora QE2 Sport and Leisure Centre, Waimairi Beach, Travis Wetlands, Golf Courses, Bottle Lake Forest all in close proximity. Located close to Parklands Primary, Shirley Boys’ and Avonside Girls’ High schools.
A truly fabulous location especially for the outdoor enthusiasts. Having all your essentials closeby certainly adds to the appeal of living here.
To request property information copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 210 Beach Road, North New Brighton, Christchurch 8083
Price Negotiable Over $489,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 110 m2
Land Area 610 m2
Listing ID TRC21284