Sat 18 Jan 2020 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Sun 19 Jan 2020 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Sat, 18 Jan 1:00pm - 1:30pm
Sun, 19 Jan 2:00pm - 2:30pm
Deadline Sale - All offers presented by 6pm Wednesday 29th January 2020. (Unless sold prior)
This gentle charmer features all the modern conveniences. It's a real heart warmer. See the difference pride of ownership makes in this lovely character home.
• Three bedrooms
• Separate living with a logburner
• Second living with double glazed bi-fold doors out to the garden
• Smart updated kitchen
• Separate dining area
• Two heatpumps plus a heat transfer system
• Combined family bathroom
• Fully fenced established garden with an irrigation system
• Separate single garage with room for a workshop area
• Camera alarm system
• Fully rewired and EQC work has been completed
Stroll to Barrington Mall. Easy access to the city, on major bus routes and close to sought after schools including Cashmere High and kindergartens.
My vendors are on transfer to the UK so must sell their lovely home. Viewing will not disappoint.
• Land Area: 536m2 (approx)
• Building Area: 120m2 (approx)
• Rateable Value: $495,000
• Land Zone: TC2
• Insured with: AMI
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 229 Selwyn Street, Spreydon, Christchurch 8024
Price Deadline Sale, 29 Jan 2020 6:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 120 m2
Land Area 536 m2
Listing ID TRC19654