Negotiable Over $619,000
Situated in the popular Sovereign Palms Subdivision sits this neat and tidy 3 double bedroom, 2 living room home just waiting for a new owner to call home.
• Beautiful kitchen with tile splash back, dishwasher, range hood, waste disposer, breakfast bar and a walk-in pantry.
• Two sunny living rooms heated by the heat pump. Doors open out to the north facing patio making it easy when entertaining your family and friends.
• Great private office/hobby room off the living room.
• Three double bedrooms with wardrobes. The main bedroom having walk-in robe, ensuite shower has a shower dome. Doors open out to the garden.
• Two toilets.
• Good storage in the hallway.
• Beautifully presented private gardens with built up vegetable plots.
• Double internal access garage.
• All decorated in nice neutral colours throughout and with quality drapes and blinds.
A short drive to the Reserve, Armadillos Restaurant, parks, schools and the Kaiapoi Town Centre which gives you everything you need for everyday living.
There is not much to do here other than unpack, unwind and enjoy the comforts 23 Brockelbank has to offer you.
No viewing until the first open home Sunday 13th June 2-2.30pm
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 23 Brockelbank Drive, Kaiapoi 7630
Price Negotiable Over $619,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 175 m2
Land Area 500 m2
Listing ID TRC21217