Negotiable Over $469,000
- Sizable family home located amongst other quality properties
- Two spacious light filled living areas with sliders to large deck and generous lawn area surrounded by established plantings.(Access to the back yard)
- Centrally positioned designer kitchen with breakfast bar, double fridge space and butlers pantry. Perfect for entertaining.
- Log burner on wetback plus two heat pumps makes for a warm cosy and dry home.
- Three double bedrooms all with double wardrobes and the master has an en-suite.
- Family bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Double garage with internal access
- Off street parking for at least two cars
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 24 Charters Street, Kaiapoi 7630
Price Negotiable Over $469,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup & Internal Access.
Floor Area 190 m2
Land Area 774 m2
Listing ID TRC19159