With an extended living arrangement, this home offers a generous 140sqm (approx) dwelling on a large and private 766sqm (approx) freehold section perfectly suited for family living.
This large room opens out on to decking and access to the delightful private backyard perfect for relaxing, entertaining, children and pets.
• 3 Genuine double bedrooms
• 2 Living areas
• 1 Bathroom and 2 toilets
• Woodsman log fire
• Large single garage with plenty of off-street parking
• TC2 land
• Zoned for Cashmere High, South Intermediate and Somerfield Primary Schools
• All EQC work completed, documentation available
• Electrical Compliance certificate
• Bus at gate
• Walking distance to Barrington Mall
This is a home with potential plus for the growing family!
Realistic Vendor Wants SOLD!
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 24 Frankleigh Street, Somerfield, Christchurch 8024
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 140 m2
Land Area 766 m2
Listing ID TRC19509