Are you looking for a holiday escape close to the great outdoors? With ski-ing, fishing and hunting pursuits within easy range, this 3 bedroom property could be just the ticket. Or maybe you are looking for a permanent home away from the hustle and bustle yet just over an hours commute to Christchurch.
This home is being offered for sale on an ‘As Is Where Is’ basis and offer the following:
• Large kitchen/diner in original condition
• Separate lounge with fairly new logburner
• Family bathroom/separate toilet/separate laundry
• 3 double bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Extra large lockup single garage with plenty of storage
• Secure off-street parking
• Wood/storage shed at rear
• Fully fenced 1014sqm section
While the EQC work is incomplete, this home has good bones and could be an ideal opportunity for families young and old.
Interested? Call us for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 24 Hawkswood Street, Waiau 7332
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 100 m2
Land Area 1014 m2
Listing ID TRC20442