Negotiable Over $899,000
If you are searching for that home with the WOW factor then look no further.
This immaculate home will give you all you need for the very best of enjoyable family living.
Offering You -
• Linea exterior
• Double glazing throughout
• Built in 2018 (approx)
• Up to the market kitchen with an electric hob, large oven, range hood, granite bench top, dishwasher, pantry, double fridge space waste disposer and breakfast bar
• Two spacious living areas
• Fabulous indoor/outdoor flow out to north facing patios
• Private courtyard with covered Louvers
• Woodsman log burner plus two heat pumps
• Four double bedrooms, master has en suite and a walk in robe
• Inside laundry
• Two bathrooms, two toilets
• Internal access double garage
• Garden shed and wood shed
This home is beautifully decorated throughout, has quality fittings and fixtures and will appeal to those who have high standards when looking for that special home to love.
Situated a short distance to the Rangiora Town where you have all the shops, cafe's, restaurants, supermarkets, library etc and close to good schools including Rangiora High.
Be quick to secure this lovely home.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 24 MacPhail Avenue, Rangiora 7400
Price Negotiable Over $899,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 2 Living Rooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 233 m2
Land Area 612 m2
Listing ID TRC23085