Negotiable Over $329,000
** Offers will be presented Wednesday 17th Feb @ 8pm **
Try a little tenderness on this character villa built in the 1920s (approx). Fantastic location, close to Tower Junction, Addington shops, easy access to the City and opposite Horncastle Arena.
• Four bedrooms (two up, two down)
• Renovated bathroom
• Separate laundry
• The kitchen has a freestanding oven plus a gas hob and a heatpump
• Separate living (the gas heater is not consented and has been disconnected)
• Heaps of off street parking
• EQC work completed and engineers report available
• Insured with IAG
• Policy Number: 100009661
To request property info copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 24 Whiteleigh Avenue, Addington, Christchurch 8024
Price Negotiable Over $329,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking No Garaging.
Floor Area 93 m2
Land Area 266 m2
Listing ID TRC20855