Superbly positioned on a sheltered rear section and with undeniable potential, this 4 bedroom home in fairly original condition should excite your senses! Picturesque sea and mountain views.
Features at a glance include:
• Sunny open-plan living/timber panelled walls
• Good sized kitchen with plenty of workspace
• Ranchsliders to north-facing deck
• Logburner (wetback) and heatpump
• 2 bedrooms
• Separate laundry, bathroom and toilet
• Generous storage throughout
• 2 bedrooms (or 1 + living)
• Laundry and bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Internal access garage/workshop space/auto door
• Separate garage approximately 3.5m x 5.5m
• Woodshed/Potting shed/Glasshouse
• Off-street parking for 2 or 3 vehicles
• Established gardens/fruit trees
• Relatively easy-care 574sqm (Approx) Section
With scope for further enhancement beyond doubt, this sturdy home is a proposition that will inevitably attract considerable interest. Do not delay; contact us for further details.
If you are visiting one of Total Realty's open homes please copy and paste the link below to Pre-Register.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 240B Esplanade, Kaikoura 7300
Price Deadline Sale, 29 Sep 2021 4:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 2 Bathrooms, 2 Separate Toilets
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 210 m2
Land Area 574 m2
Listing ID TRC21384