Negotiable Over $459,000
If you are visiting one of Total Realty's open homes please copy and paste the link below to Pre-Register.
This fantastic home could be the start that you’ve been looking for. With new carpet, a new dishwasher and a new hot water cylinder, a lot of money has already been poured into this home, a huge savings for the next lucky owner.
• 3 spacious bedrooms (all with large wardrobes)
• Great storage
• Separate laundry and second toilet
• Family bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, and vanity unit
• Large, open plan living area
• Heatpump to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler months
• Aluminium joinery throughout
• 130m2 (approx.) house and 685 (approx.) land area
• 2 car garage with auto door opener
• Well fenced to keep pets and children safe
Being just a short drive to the Halswell shopping area with great cafes, a brilliant Library and swimming pool makes this a desirable home for families or someone wanting to down-size or for an astute investor. You will need to be quick as properties like this get snapped up as soon as they hit the market.
Copy and paste link to view virtual video:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 26 Patterson Terrace, Halswell, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $459,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 130 m2
Land Area 685 m2
Listing ID TRC19991