Negotiable Over $899,000
* A conditional contract is now in place on this property- email me if you wish to be kept up todate.
This wonderful home offers new owners the WOW factor in terms of its openness with regards to its living, kitchen and dining space.
Designed to capture the best of the days sun as its streams in much of this property.
A home that offers three patio doors out onto the expansive and part covered patio and mature lawned areas.
The bright and airy kitchen complete with large stove, plus plenty of cupboard space.
* Two living spaces
* Family bathroom with shower and bath,plus separate toilet
* Master bedroom with in robes plus en-suite with walk in shower and patio door access on sun terrace
* Under floor heating in bathrooms and kitchen
* Wood-burner and heat-pump installed
* Large part tiled entrance hallway
* Double garage plus off street parking
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 27 Irwin Logan Drive, Mosgiel 9024
Price Negotiable Over $899,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 2 Living Rooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 232 m2
Land Area 1000 m2
Listing ID TRC20053