What a lovely suburb for families and so close to the local schools.
Offering a 140sqm (approx) three-bedroom home bristling with opportunity for the 1st home buyer or investor.
• Spacious open kitchen dining living area.
• Three bedrooms - all generous in size. Insulation certificate.
• Family-sized bathroom consisting of separate shower, bath and vanity.
• Additional sunny sitting area at front of home for relaxing.
• Lovely backyard with plenty of room for the kids or family pets.
• HRV ventilation system + garage and off-street parking.
Call Dean today for more information.
To request property information copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 27 Ravelston Street, Saint Kilda, Dunedin 9012
Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 140 m2
Land Area 512 m2
Listing ID TRC21104