Deadline Sale Closes: 12pm, 30 September 2021. (Unless sold prior)
Committed to their next move, my owners want the next lucky family to enjoy their home as much as they have over the past few years.
Features of this lovely home include:
• 4 double bedrooms (master with ensuite) family bathrooms with shower, vanity, and bath
• Open plan kitchen, dining, and family room
• Entertainer’s kitchen with a spacious corner pantry, gas cook top and a large breakfast bar
• Doors leading to a fabulous, sunny patio and BBQ area which is ideal for entertaining family and friends during the coming warmer months.
• Separate formal lounge
• Double glazed with heat pump and ventilation system, year-round comfort has been a blessing and with reticulated gas to the subdivision gas cooking and gas hot water have been a bonus.
• Situated in popular Lincoln Dale and close to all Lincoln has to offer, including fabulous schools, cafes, library etc.
• Large back yard where the kids can enjoy playing cricket and kicking a ball around.
My vendors know that the next buyers will never regret the decision to live here.
Don't just take their word for it though - come find out for yourself.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 278 Southfield Drive, Lincoln 7608
Price Deadline Sale, 30 Sep 2021 12:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 214 m2
Land Area 680 m2
Listing ID TRC21423