Negotiable Over $699,000
Open home cancelled
This fantastic permanent material home will appeal to those seeking a large home in a lovely street, the home is spacious and sunny and offers lots of options for large and extended families.
• 5 Double bedrooms plus a study
• Two spacious living areas with two heat pumps
• Excellent indoor/outdoor flow to the large private deck with spa pool
• Kitchen with pantry, double oven, induction hob and dishwasher
• Separate laundry
• Family bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
• Two toilets, one upstairs, one down
• Second shower room
• DVS System
• Double garage, two sheds plus plenty of off street parking
• Fully fenced and gated section perfect for children and pets
Local shops, parks, schools within a close proximity, easy access to Northlands shopping centre and the motorway means you can connect with any part of Christchurch quickly and easily.
The home is ready for its new owner and has plenty of scope to add value and modernise.
Call today to learn more about this fantastic property.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 28 Kimberley Street, Casebrook, Christchurch 8051
Price Negotiable Over $699,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 5 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 180 m2
Land Area 607 m2
Listing ID TRC22928