Negotiable Over $859,000
Street appeal and sophistication are the hallmarks of this four bedroom family home built amongst other quality homes in Newman Park subdivision. From the moment you step inside you are sure to be impressed.
• Stylish kitchen with stone bench, walk in pantry and attractive splashback
• Spacious open plan living/dining area
• Separate lounge to enjoy entertaining guests or quiet time
• Double internal access garage
• Space to park your boat or caravan or extra car
• Master bedroom with large walk-through wardrobe and well-appointed ensuite
• Separate office off the entrance way (ideal for those who work from home)
• Neutral décor throughout
• Fully fenced 654m2 section perfect for children and pets
For the who love to entertain there is a large deck area to soak up the sun and relax around the bbq. If you want shade there is a fabulous louvered pergola and at the end of the day you can jump in the spa pool.
Newman Park is conveniently located with easy access to SH1 and mere moments away from Rolleston’s many attractions and amenities and also offers a semi-rural feel.
Viewing will impress.
For property documentation please copy & paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 28 Newman Road, Rolleston 7614
Price Negotiable Over $859,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Study/Office 1 Home Office/Study
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 1 Offstreet.
Floor Area 210 m2
Land Area 654 m2
Listing ID TRC22173