***** Under Offer ****
Looking for your first home? Look no further!
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Main bedroom has doors that open out to a veranda
• Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
• Modern kitchen with plenty of bench space; dishwasher, gas hobbs and rangehood
• Combined modern bathroom; with shower over the bath, toilet, vanity unit and heated towel rail
• Log burner and heat pump to keep you cosy in the cooler months
• Gas hot water
• Single stand- alone garage with additional off street parking
• Easy care 354sqm (approx) section
Conveniently located close to shops, schools, parks and public transport. Early possession possible, don’t delay!
To request property information copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 28 Olliviers Road, Phillipstown, Christchurch 8011
Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 92 m2
Land Area 354 m2
Listing ID TRC21057