Perched on a private and secure 506sqm (approximate) section, everyone from first home buyers to investors will be attracted to our feature listing - a cosy cottage that has undergone some upgrades yet still boasts plenty of scope for future enhancements.
• Separate lounge/dining room with almost new logburner plus
heatpump and french doors opening to a large covered patio
• Modernised kitchen with pantry, dishwasher, underbench oven,
ceramic hob and rangehood
• Two double bedrooms, the master bedroom also accesses the patio
• Modern bathroom with shub bath, vanity and shower cabinet/laundry
• Upgraded electrical wiring, plumbing and insulation/new hot water
cylinder/new floor coverings throughout
• Large internal access garage with auto door/garden shed/wood shed
• Private, fully fenced section with plenty of lawn for kids and
pets to run around
The home is situated within walking distance of Ashgrove Primary School and Rangiora High School and the bus stops at the gate for those who may want to commute to the city without driving themselves. Having made up their minds to move our owners' sights are now firmly fixed on the next chapter in their lives, and a speedy resolution is sought. Contact us today for additional information.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 288 King Street, Rangiora 7400
Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access & 1 Offstreet.
Floor Area 120 m2
Land Area 506 m2
Listing ID TRC19096