Negotiable Over $395,000
This fantastic family home in the heart of Hornby could just be the start you’ve been looking for. Having a fully fenced section makes this ideal for children and pets to play safely.
• Spacious lounge with heat-pump to keep you warm and cosy during the winter months
• Large conservatory off the lounge
• Partial aluminium joinery
• Open plan kitchen / dining area
• Kitchen with dish drawer, pantry, wall oven, rangehood and ceramic cook top
• Family bathroom
• 3 bedrooms
• Night-store heater
• Separate laundry
• Double garage with large games room attached
• Summerhill stone construction
Located within a short drive to the Hornby Hub means that all of your shopping needs are catered for.
If you’re tired of paying rent to your landlord then make sure you pop along to the open home to secure your new start.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 29 Denise Crescent, Hornby, Christchurch 8042
Price Negotiable Over $395,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 100 m2
Land Area 627 m2
Listing ID TRC19102