Our seller is very motivated to sell. Bring us an offer.
This is a delightful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the ever popular part of Halswell. This lovely home sits on a private sunny & secure 527m2 rear section.
29 Ernest Gray Place features:
- a spacious lounge with heat pump for all year round comfort plus sliders to a private patio.
- The adjoining spacious dining caters well to entertaining and the kitchen has plenty of bench space, a breakfast bar, dishwasher, under bench oven, electric hobs, range hood, big pantry and a microwave shelf.
- There are 4 spacious double bedrooms, the main with walk in robe and ensuite plus sliders to the outside patio.
- The family bathroom has a shower and bath and all the usual extras you’d expect in a quality home.
- Fully double glazed.
- New carpet throughout
- 2 Wall heaters to keep you warm and cosy in the winter months.
- An internal access double garage with auto door and laundry.
- The grounds are secure, sunny and private.
The home is close to a reserve, pool, great shopping centre and library, school and only a short commute to Christchurch City. This property will have wide appeal and will not disappoint. Call now to view.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 29 Ernest Gray Place, Halswell, Christchurch 8025
Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 181 m2
Land Area 527 m2
Listing ID TRC22719