Negotiable Over $689,000
If you are wanting to get off the rental treadmill and into your own home, then this could be the ideal property for you. Set down a long driveway this lovely home offers peace and tranquillity.
This family friendly home has so much to offer. Features include:
• Large, sunny conservatory
• 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with shower, bath, and vanity unit
• Separate toilet
• Galley style kitchen with corner pantry
• Spacious lounge with a very efficient gas fire, DVS system, and heat pump to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler months
• Bay windows throughout the home enhance the feeling of space and allow great views of the established gardens
• Separate laundry
• Double garaging and plenty of room to park a trailer or caravan
This lovely, low-maintenance, sunny home with an established garden needs to be on the top your list. This property is well-placed for transport, restaurants, cafes, a library, pool and community centre. Halswell Domain is nearby for those who like their daily walk. All this within 15 minutes of the city centre. For those with children, Oaklands Primary and Hillmorton High Schools are within easy reach.
You can definitely just move in and enjoy living in a home that you will be proud to claim as your own.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 29 Fern Drive, Halswell, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $689,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 120 m2
Land Area 890 m2
Listing ID TRC21838