Negotiable Over $739,000
Under the new COVID-19 Traffic Light Framework Vaccine Passes are not required for this Open Home. Open Home may have people with and without Vaccine Passes in attendance. There is a maximum of 50 people able to attend. We ask that people follow the salesperson's guidelines if you are planning to attend the Open Home as your health and safety is extremely important to us.
Great options here.
Suitable as a size down for those seeking to maintain independence in a modern home on an easily maintained section or a busy family requiring the 4 bedroom space.
Located close to school, childcare, shop, medical centre, café, dog park and wetlands walks.
• Open plan living
• Kitchen offers excellent bench space and butlers pantry
• Dining area opens to outdoor covered patio which is ideal for coffee or barbecue
• Living space has sunny northern outlook to double width street
• Main bedroom is a generous size, opens to outdoor patio and features ensuite and spacious walk in robe
• Separate laundry with storage cupboard
• Tiled bathroom with under floor heating
• Separate toilet
• Double garage with easy access
• Securely fenced rear of section
• Glass house, raised beds and garden irrigation system
• Excellent presentation throughout
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 3 Tutaipatu Avenue, Pegasus 7612
Price Negotiable Over $739,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Study/Office 1 Home Office/Study
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 200 m2
Land Area 500 m2
Listing ID TRC21649