Negotiable Over $389,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a first home buyer, builder, or DIYers to purchase an affordable home with stacks of potential.
Situated in a family friendly street this original 1962 home is on the market for the first time ever and can be yours to put your stamp on. Move in and improve over time or go all out right from the get go.
• Flexible floor plan
• Untouched timber floors under an array of carpets
• Combined kitchen and dining
• Spacious separate living
• Four bedrooms or three bedrooms plus study
• Winter warmth ensured with a current logburner on wetback and two heatpumps plus ceiling and under floor insulation
• Bathroom with separate shower
• Separate toilet and laundry
• The single garage and sheds have seen better days
Established garden and 607sqm (approx) section securely fenced at the rear for children and pets.
Central location within walking distance to schools and Bishopdale Mall and Library. Within an easy commute to Northlands Mall.
This deceased estate is ready for a new lease on life and will be sold.
Viewing commences at the first open home on Sunday 12.00 – 12.45pm.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 30 Reynolds Avenue, Bishopdale, Christchurch 8053
Price Negotiable Over $389,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Land Area 607 m2
Listing ID TRC20064