Negotiable Over $315,000
Act fast to secure this cute cottage Circa 1910. Opportunity to enhance and reap the rewards. Three double bedrooms plus a sunroom and a small outside studio, ideal as a craft room or storage area. Rimu floors, separate living room with a heatpump.
• New double glazing in the lounge and front bedroom
• The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and drawers
• Two other bedrooms both have wardrobes
• Well appointed kitchen with French doors out to the garden
• Single auto garage plus off street parking
• Corner section with an established garden
A variety of fruit trees and veggies will keep the green fingered person happy. This wee cottage is just waiting for new owners to enjoy.
• Easy access to the Central City
• Close to all amenities and transport
• Land Zone: TC2
• Insured with AA
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 315 Wilsons Road North, Waltham, Christchurch 8023
Price Negotiable Over $315,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Land Area 397 m2
Listing ID TRC20323