Negotiable Over $509,000
* Please do not disturb the tenants *
You'll love the lifestyle of this handsome two storey home. Impressive to look at and situated in this popular rear position close to all amenities with easy access to Central City.
• Four bedrooms, could be five bedrooms
• The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk in robe plus ranch sliders to the outside patio
• Open plan living and separate lounge which could be the fifth bedroom
• Smart well appointed kitchen with gas hob, dishwasher, waste disposer and double oven
• Upstairs could be the perfect space for a family member with two bedrooms plus a bathroom and separate toilet
• Three toilets
• Separate laundry which also has shower and toilet
• Double glazed
• Internal access auto garage
• Easycare established grounds
• Lovely tenants are on a fixed tenancy until 31st January 2021
Stroll along the river bank, not far from The Tannery shopping complex. A wonderful family home!
To request the property info. Please copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 31A Clarendon Terrace, Woolston, Christchurch 8023
Price Negotiable Over $509,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 219 m2
Land Area 589 m2
Listing ID TRC20373