Offers Over $549,000 are invited.
Homes of this quality and style don't stay on the market for long - so be sure to view.
- Brick and double glazed (approx 9 years old)
- So sunny, warm and all north facing
- Lovely spacious kitchen with electric hob, range hood, oven, dishwasher, waste disposer, pantry and breakfast bar
- Two living areas with great outdoor flow to patio
- Heating consists of two heat pumps and a hallway heater
- Four bedrooms, master has en suite and walk-in robe
- Two toilets altogether, both bathrooms are modern with top fittings
- Double internal access garage with auto door opener
- Fully fenced and private and with a garden shed
- Heated floor tiles in the kitchen and both bathrooms
- Would suit a wide range of buyers, so whether you have a young family, are an older or young couple you will love this home.
- So beautifully maintained any new buyer can just move in and enjoy.
- A short distance to the town centre, schools and all amenities.
- Owners are down sizing
- Viewing will impress!!!
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 32 Kotare Avenue, Rangiora 7400
Price Negotiable Over $549,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 2 Living Rooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 210 m2
Land Area 600 m2
Listing ID TRC19286