Negotiable Over $549,000
Situated on an easy-care 474m2 (approx) site this lovely 4 year old 3-bedroom home will appeal to young families, first home buyers wanting to get onto the property ladder, astute investors wanting to add to their portfolio and those looking to downsize.
• The hub of the home is the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area making it ideal for those who love to entertain
• Sliders lead out to the very sunny patio area. This space is perfect for the summer BBQs with family and friends
• Bright and sunny well-appointed kitchen
• 3 spacious double bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with bath, tiled, walk-in shower, vanity unit
• Double, internal access garage
• Fully fenced making it safe and secure for kids and pets to play
• Security cameras and alarm system
• Auto irrigation system
• Stunning gardens
Words really don’t do this property justice. If you love it online, wait until you come to view it at an inspection or an open home to experience this cool, calm, and sophisticated residence enveloped in comfort and style. The current owners really know how to present this gorgeous retreat. This is definitely not a humble abode, but is a place to relax, unwind and enjoy.
You had better be quick to place your best offer on this one as we certainly don’t expect it to be on the market for long.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 32 Philippa Drive, Rolleston 7615
Price Negotiable Over $549,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 149 m2
Land Area 474 m2
Listing ID TRC20931