*Deadline Brought Forward* Deadline Sale: All offers presented Tuesday 21st September 2021 at 7pm.
This could be the perfect entry level into Burnside. Beautifully presented and affordable offering an excellent opportunity for investors, first home buyers and young families. Well positioned for the sun on a private freehold 454sqm (approx) section.
• Upstairs are three sizable, light and airy bedrooms.
• The main enjoys an extra-large built-in wardrobe, providing excellent storage
• Fabulous bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower.
• The updated galley kitchen is well appointed with a gas hob and ample room.
• Generous sun filled living and dining spaces open out to extensive decking and a delightful established garden and lawn.
• Year-round comfort is provided with two heatpumps and gas hot water.
• Separate laundry and a second toilet
• Single garage and off-street parking. TC1 land
• Securely fenced front and back offering a haven for children and pets.
• Zoned for Burnside High School and other excellent schools are in the vicinity.
Don’t hesitate as this little beauty will be snapped up.
If you are visiting one of Total Realty's open homes please copy and paste the link below to Pre-Register.
To request property documents please copy & paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 33 Flay Crescent, Burnside, Christchurch 8053
Price Deadline Sale, 21 Sep 2021 7:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & 1 Carport.
Floor Area 94 m2
Land Area 454 m2
Listing ID TRC21393