Negotiable Over $649,000
An absolute must to see, whether you are first time buyers, or those looking for an easy-care care home to retire to. Situated at the end of a leafy cul-de-sac and close to the reserve and children's play area. This smart well presented home is zoned TC2 and surrounded by other quality homes.
• Brick and coloursteel
• Open plan living with a powerful 7.5kw heat pump
• Newish kitchen approx 2 years old
• Gas hob, dishwasher, range hood & wall oven
• Space for a double fridge
• Three double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes.
• The master bedroom has a double wardrobe & 2 year old heat pump
• Family bathroom has a separate shower, bath, vanity and a shower over the bath
• Mitsubishi ventilation system
• Separate laundry
• Separate toilet
• Double internal access auto garage - carpeted
• Secure established garden
A wonderful start for a young family close to all amenities with easy access to the central city. Close to major bus routes.
Lovingly cared for by the current owners and viewing will not disappoint
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 33A Cardigan Bay Place, Addington, Christchurch 8024
Price Negotiable Over $649,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 140 m2
Listing ID TRC22570