This is a property that you must come and view!
ABOUT THE MUCH-LOVED AND WELL MAINTAINED HOME:
- Surrounded by quiet and considerate neighbours;
- Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on a rear section;
- Immaculately maintained by fastidious owners;
- All duxquest plumbing replaced July 2023;
- Two extra large bedrooms, one standard size bedroom;
- Extra large lounge, with conservatory access;
- Heatpump, HRV, pellet fire;
- Spacious separate laundry;
ABOUT THE STUNNING GROUNDS:
- Plenty of off-street parking options;
- Carport with new clearlite roof July 2023;
- Stand-alone extra large double garage, has a toilet;
- Two well proportioned rooms adjoining the garage;
- Plenty of space and room for the home handyman, or possibly a home-based business;
- 968m2 (approx) grounds that back on to the Opaoa River;
- Your own private jetty;
- Decking, and table/chairs set in your own stunning native setting;
- Undercover BBQ area with plenty of room for entertaining;
- Fruit trees and plantings specifically to encourage bird life;
- Your own resident Tui!
A current building report is available and you will find it very pleasing!
First home buyers would be very very wise to check this home out, especially being situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, providing peace, quiet, and security. With such a lot to offer, this home eagerly awaits its next family - will it be yours?
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 33A Shirtliff Street, Riversdale, Blenheim 7201
Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 1 Carport & Lockup & 4 Offstreet.
Floor Area 160 m2
Land Area 968 m2
Listing ID TRC22886