Negotiable Over $665,000
Perched on an elevated 652sqm section within easy walking distance to schools and the town centre, this much loved family home is offered to the market by vendors who are committed to downsizing.
Faithfully maintained over the years, this home offers the following attributes -
• Lovely mountain views from the living room and master bedroom
• Modern kitchen with large pantry and breakfast bar
• Sunny, spacious open-plan living enjoying the views
• Super efficient pellet fire for winter heating
• Excellent indoor/outdoor flow
• Three double bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Spa bath and vanity in 1 bathroom
• Combined shower/laundry room + separate toilet
• Double internal access garage with plenty of basement storage
There’s a large flat lawn space at the rear of the dwelling and clever fencing/gardens divide the lawn area into outdoor entertaining spaces while still allowing room for kids play equipment. There is also a private, fully fenced area for a spa pool, should you desire.
Situated up a long shared driveway among homes of similar quality, there is enough off-street parking for guests and a small boat or trailer.
It is a pleasure to present this property to the market and it should be high on the viewing list for families of all ages and stages. Contact us for further information.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 35C Ludstone Road, Kaikoura 7300
Price Negotiable Over $665,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 180 m2
Land Area 652 m2
Listing ID TRC22797