Another Sold and Very happy vendors who Sold prior to Deadline.
Your search for a home could very well finish here in Irvine Street Mosgiel.
Offering a sought after location and so near to local shops and amenities this spacious 100m2 (+/- ) two bedroom home is now available.
* Sunny separate living with heat-pump
* Light and airy kitchen and adjoining dining room
* Two double bedrooms with storage and wardrobe
* Bathroom complete with shower cubicle plus vanity unit
* Separate toilet and a utility room
* A 2nd heat-pump in one of the bedrooms
* Single garage with remote control door
* Good off street parking ideal for caravan
* Sunny front deck area plus a useful garden shed
* Gorgeous low maintenance gardens to enjoy
If you want Sold on your home - Call me
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 36 Irvine Street, Mosgiel 9024
Price Deadline Sale, 2 Nov 2020 4:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 100 m2
Land Area 503 m2
Listing ID TRC20546