Negotiable Over $585,000
This lovely home is in a wonderful position in popular Wigram. You won’t need to use your car for your supermarket shopping with New World just a few steps away and the latest shopping establishments will satisfy your craving for good coffee or a takeaway meal.
On offer here is:
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with access outdoors
• Airy kitchen with quality Bosch appliances and spacious walk in pantry
• Gas cook top and provision for a large refrigerator
• Three bedrooms exuding a restful feel
• Main bedroom benefits from an en suite and a walk in dressing room
• Fully fitted main bathroom with an inviting bathtub
• You’ll be kept warm and cosy by the very efficient heat pump and underfloor heating.
Whatever age or stage of life you are at, this home will suit. The decor throughout is soothing and the large tiles in the kitchen and bathrooms mean less grout giving a more streamlined look.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an astute investor wanting to add to their portfolio or for someone ready to downsize or perhaps a first home buyer.
Tempted to take a look? You will be glad you did. Ensure you come to view 37 Skyhawk Road and imagine living in a low maintenance home with easy access to your everyday needs.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 37 Skyhawk Road, Wigram, Christchurch 8042
Price Negotiable Over $585,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Ensuite
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 136 m2
Land Area 300 m2
Listing ID TRC20851