Negotiable Over $349,000
This weatherboard home is well located within easy walking distance to the local schools and amenities and Mornington shops.
Ideal as a first home or investors wanting to get on the property ladder by purchasing a home that requires a freshen up with internal decor and carpets, but the results will set you on course to owning your home in a desirable location.
Don’t complain about not being able to buy affordable first homes in Dunedin when properties such as these are offered.
* Main living room at front of property
* Three bedrooms accessed off hallway
* Floor mounted heat pump and HRV system
* Family bathroom with shower over bath
* The separate kitchen with doorway to rear garden
* Separate utility room with toilet
* Private fenced sunny garden at rear of this home
* A single garage at front of the property
* Currently tenanted until December 2019
Viewing strictly via the planned open home only as the property is occupied by tenants.
No deadline with offers being presented to vendors soonest
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 38 Bernard Street, Kenmure, Dunedin 9011
Price Negotiable Over $349,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 100 m2
Land Area 455 m2
Listing ID TRC19378