Negotiable Over $439,000
This fabulous 3 double bedroom, permanent material family home is in a delightful location.
• Beautifully updated open plan kitchen / dining and living area.
• Kitchen with dishwasher, under bench oven, rangehood
• 2 heatpumps to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler months
• 3 double bedrooms (all with built in robes)
• Modern bathroom with separate shower, vanity and bath
• Spacious fully fenced back yard with great entertainment area to have your friends and family over.
• Huge, sunny deck area complete with a spa pool to relax in after attending to the raised vege garden beds
• Separate laundry
• Well insulated throughout
• Large single garage with attached hobby room or office
• Keep an eye on the children playing from the sunny living areas.
• Close to Hornby Hub, schools and buses.
This home awaits its new owner so be quick to make sure it’s yours. Don't delay - view today.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 39 Denise Crescent, Hornby, Christchurch 8042
Price Negotiable Over $439,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 103 m2
Land Area 728 m2
Listing ID TRC18940