Negotiable Over $689,000
If you’re looking for a stunning home in a fabulous location then look no further, this property is sure to please.
4 Ellerslie Lane boasts the following features:
• A kitchen designed with entertainment in mind with features that include a stone bench top, walk in pantry and induction cooktop
• Separate lounge for mum and dad to have a bit of peace and quiet time out
• An amazing family bathroom with a large free-standing bathtub and a huge, tiled, walk-in shower with dual shower head
• Spacious master bedroom complete with a walk-in robe and a lovely ensuite with a large, tiled shower space. There is also door leading out to a very sunny patio area
• 3 More double bedrooms each with a double robe
• 2 Heat pumps to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler months
• Extra-large, carpeted double garage with plenty of storage and a cavernous attic space accessed by an attic ladder. This garage is also very well insulated
• Large hall cupboard with sensor light
• Plenty of off-street parking for a boat, caravan, or extra car
Impeccably presented, when you step inside you’ll be charmed by its light and airy feel. First impressions count and you will be keen to wander through and see what awaits you. This lovely family home set near the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac.
Lincoln properties are extremely sought after so don’t delay your decision making on this one as you might just miss out.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 4 Ellerslie Lane, Lincoln 7608
Price Negotiable Over $689,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 216 m2
Land Area 659 m2
Listing ID TRC20722