Negotiable Over $629,000
Whether you are a small family, professional couple, retired or downsizing this three bedroom, 2 bathroom, warm, secure and well presented brick and double glazed home is sure to attract interest.
• Well functioning kitchen with electric hob, rangehood,
dishwasher, pantry and breakfast bar
• Dining area opens out to the north facing sun drenched patio,
great for your morning coffee, BBQs or soaking up the rays.
• Two separate living areas
• Heating of the home consists of a heat pump plus double glazed
• Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master bedroom has
• The main bathroom has a toilet, shower, vanity, and heat lamp
• Single internal access garage with laundry
• Beautiful well loved garden drenched in sunshine
• Neutral colours throughout
• Plus options to be hooked up to solar for efficient living
This easy-care home is close to the shops, cafes and the park plus a short drive to Northwood Super Centre, Kaiapoi town and Rangiora for all your shopping needs.
Surrounded by other quality homes, you will love living here!
Contact Karen or Kirsty Johansson to view or we will see you at the open home.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 4 Hayson Drive, Kaiapoi 7630
Price Negotiable Over $629,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 127 m2
Land Area 390 m2
Listing ID TRC22330