Negotiable Over $559,000
** Deadline Sale: All Offers Presented - 5.00pm Tuesday 22nd June 2021 (will not be sold prior) **
Situated on a lovely 431m2 (approx) site and built late 2019, this home is as good as new, which means all you need to do is move in a put your own stamp on it.
Based in Faringdon subdivision, this well-designed home will attract interest from a wide range of prospective purchasers including young families, first home buyers wanting to get onto the property ladder, astute investors wanting to add to their portfolio and those looking to downsize.
• The hub of the home is the open plan kitchen, dining and living area making it ideal for those who love to entertain
• Sliders lead out to the very sunny area where you could add a patio or deck and enjoy your summer BBQs with family and friends
• Bright and sunny well-appointed kitchen with double fridge space, walk-in pantry, and breakfast bar
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• 2 More double bedrooms each with built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with free-standing bath, separate shower, and vanity unit
• Heat pump to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler months
• Double, internal access garage with auto door opener
This lovely home has been crafted to a high standard by the extremely popular G J Gardener Homes building company.
Properties of this quality, in this price range get snapped up very quickly so ensure that it gets put to the top of your open home list.
To request property information copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 4 Kennington Drive, Rolleston 7615
Price Negotiable Over $559,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 176 m2
Land Area 431 m2
Listing ID TRC21194