Negotiable Over $499,000
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac this superb 1980’s classic is perfect for families of all ages and stages. Secluded from the street this beautifully presented two storey home delivers spacious living in a private and idyllic setting.
• Three generous double bedrooms, with the two upstairs opening out to a balcony
• Full family bathroom plus an extra toilet
• The open plan kitchen and living spaces capture an abundance of sunlight and delightful views over the landscaped gardens, brimming with bursts of colour and leafy green surrounds
• The outdoor entertaining area is a great spot to relax with family and friends, while providing ample space for children and pets to play
• Winter warmth is ensured with a log burner and a heat transfer system
• Double internal access garage and off street parking
• Separate laundry and generous storage throughout.
• Fully fenced 629 sqm (approx) section.
Close to Northwood Supa Centre and a short commute to Northlands Mall and Christchurch International Airport.
Please note Purakanui Place is a small quiet cul-de-sac off Connemara Drive.
• RV: $510,000
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 4 Purakanui Place, Belfast, Christchurch 8051
Price Negotiable Over $499,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 180 m2
Land Area 629 m2
Listing ID TRC20304