HOME HOME CANCELLED. Oh yes you must view this one - spectacular post-quake build which is so highly spec'd you will be impressed from the moment you step inside. This eye-catching home offers you magnificent living spaces and you will love the high angled ceilings in the open plan kitchen, dining, living area.
• Designer kitchen with butlers pantry, wine fridge, 900mm oven with gas cooker, dishwasher, range hood, double fridge space and a breakfast bar.
• Great floor plan, with space being evident in every room whether it be the living areas or the bedroom sizes.
• Two living altogether with fabulous outdoor flow to the private sheltered patio areas, making entertaining your family and friends a real pleasure.
• Heating of the home ensures you will never go cold, with two heat pumps and a gas fire in the living.
• Separate toilet with a hand basin and an inside laundry.
• Four bedrooms, plus a study/office which has a built in desk and cupboards.
• The master bedroom is spacious with doors opening out to a second patio.
• Large walk in robe and a stunning tiled ensuite with top quality fittings and fixtures.
• The main bathroom and ensuite both have underfloor heating.
• Double internal access garage with drive through access at the rear with a concrete pad to park your extra toys.
• There is ladder loft storage in the garage ceiling and the garage is carpeted.
• Outside you can just relax and enjoy sitting in the well established irrigated garden with its water feature. Fully fenced and so private with a reserve at the rear.
This impeccable home is superbly presented on both the inside and the outside. So tastefully decorated viewing is highly recommended.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 41 Beachvale Drive, Kaiapoi 7630
Price Negotiable Over $859,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 2 Living Rooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Study/Office 1 Home Office/Study
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 231 m2
Land Area 700 m2
Listing ID TRC20985