Deadline Sale: All offers presented by 5.00pm Monday 15 February 2021. (Unless sold prior)
An absolute must to see, whether you are first time buyers, or those looking for an easycare home to retire to.
Lots to celebrate in this lovely standalone townhouse so close to all amenities including Pakn'Save, popular dairy on the corner and bus routes close.
• 2 Double bedrooms with wardrobes
• Sundrenched conservatory
• Well appointed kitchen with a breakfast bar and dining area
• Spacious lounge with great indoor outdoor flow to the established garden
• Pride of ownership shows here as my vendor has loved and cared for this lovely home but her plans have changed and it's for definite sale
• Internal access single garage plus off street parking
• Built in the 90's
• EQC work completed and signed off
• Having all your essentials closeby certainly adds to the appeal of living here
• Rateable Value: $300,000
• Land Zone: TC2
• Rates $2,064
To request property information copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 41 Pannell Avenue, Wainoni, Christchurch 8061
Price Deadline Sale, 15 Feb 2021 5:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 110 m2
Listing ID TRC20824