Negotiable Over $599,000
41 Slate Street in Rolleston is a lovely 5-year-old home set on a very private 705m2 (approx) rear section. Crafted by Paul McStay builders this home is located in the very popular Stonebrook subdivision.
Features of this lovely home include:
• Fantastic fully fenced rear section making it a safe haven for kids and pets to play
• Parking space for a small boat or caravan
• Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• 3 more double bedrooms all with double wardrobes
• Family bathroom with bath, separate shower, and vanity unit
• Separate toilet
• Great hall storage
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family area leading out to a very sunny patio. This is ideal for those who love to entertain
• Island breakfast bar
• Very well-appointed kitchen with a good size pantry
• Double, internal access garage
• This has been a fantastic investment for the current owners with a weekly rental income of $520
Properties like this in Rolleston are absolutely flying out the door so make sure you are at the first open home to view your future home as there may not be a second chance.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 41 Slate Street, Rolleston 7614
Price Negotiable Over $599,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 199 m2
Land Area 705 m2
Listing ID TRC20796