Deadline Sale: Offers presented Wednesday, September 22nd 2021, at 7pm (Unless sold prior).
An exceptional opportunity presents itself to buy this beautifully presented home which will meet many, if not all of your needs. Wheelchair friendly, extra wide hallway and doors. Designed for easy living with large decking plus a wheelchair ramp.
This post earthquake built home has its own self-contained family flat at the end of the hallway. Double glazed plus an alarm.
• Spacious open plan living with a heat pump
• Smart well appointed kitchen, double dish drawer, waste disposer, wall oven plus a fabulous 5 burner gas hob
• Gas hot water
• Three roomy bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Separate laundry
• The main bathroom has a wet-floor shower, toilet, heated towel rail, electric fan heater plus twin vanity
• Double auto garage with great off street parking
• Own entrance
• Door to the garden
• One double bedroom plus a wardrobe
• Open plan living with a heat pump
• The kitchen has never been used
• The bathroom has a separate shower, vanity, heated towel rail and toilet
• Laundry and hot water cylinder
• Original garage in the garden is not insured
This fabulous home is close to all amenities, bus routes, library, medical centres and shops. Walk to QE2 sport and leisure centre, just a stroll to Shirley Boys' and Avonside Girls' High Schools. Not far to the beach and New Brighton.
To Pre-Register copy and paste https://www.totalrealty.co.nz/covid19.
For Property Docs Copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 45 Sinclair Street, New Brighton, Christchurch 8083
Price Deadline Sale, 22 Sep 2021 7:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 2 Living Rooms
Bathrooms 2 Combined Bath/Toilets
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 160 m2
Land Area 711 m2
Listing ID TRC21369