Negotiable Over $569,000
We welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom property, ready and awaiting its new owner to move straight in!
• Updated kitchen with dishwasher, oven, pantry and good cupboard storage
• Good sized dining area plus a spacious lounge with ranch sliders opening out to a lovely deck
• Heat transfer system plus compliant wood burner to keep you cozy
• Three bedrooms all with wardrobes
• Shower over bath, heatlamp, vanity plus a separate toilet and laundry
• Large garage plus a lean to for the fire wood, bikes or extra storage
• Fully fenced
This home is down a nice cul de sac away from the hussle and bussle and only a short 2 minute drive to the town centre for all your shopping, schooling, cafes and socialising needs.
Would suit a wide range of buyers - including - Investors, First home buyers, Couples/Singles or those downsizing.
We strongly suggest viewing at the first open home as this wee beauty will not last long!
To request property information copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 46 Bracebridge Street, Kaiapoi 7630
Price Negotiable Over $569,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 110 m2
Land Area 670 m2
Listing ID TRC21912