Negotiable Over $359,000
Why build when all the work here has been done. Approximately four year old light, bright and sunny home. Spacious, open plan living areas with doors opening onto a patio.
• Two double bedrooms with built in robes
• Main bedroom has a door in to the bathroom
• Bathroom has a shower, vanity unit, toilet and heated towel rail
• Kitchen has plenty of cupboard and bench space, plus dishwasher
• Heat pump
• Neutral colours
• One tone carpet
• Separate laundry with bench
• Security system
• Double glazed
• Double garage with off street parking
• Fully landscaped grounds
• Easy care, 625sqm (approx) section
In the area you have “Pak'N Save”, Cuthberts Sports Ground, beach, schools, transport and just a short drive to Eastgate Shopping Mall and a children's playground is nearby.
Just move in and enjoy this lovely home. This one is a must to put on your list.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 48 Sandown Crescent, Aranui, Christchurch 8061
Price Negotiable Over $359,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 116 m2
Land Area 625 m2
Listing ID TRC20124