Negotiable Over $669,000
** Open Home Cancelled **
Step inside and say wow to this gorgeous house, superbly positioned overlooking the reserve. Attention to detail is immediately apparent upon entering the home. The spacious living / dining promotes easy access to the North facing deck, sure to be appreciated by those who have a penchant for entertaining, including the electric awning. Built approx four years ago by Mike Greer Homes. Situated in close proximity to lots of desirable amenities and easy access to Central City. Will you be the lucky ones?
* Three double bedrooms
* Master has a walk-in-robe
* Master with ensuite, shower, toilet and vanity
* Spacious well appointed kitchen, walk-in-pantry, induction hob and undertile heating
* Family bathroom with undertile heating, vanity and bath
* Separate guest toilet with a vanity
* The delightful established garden has a gate into the reserve
* Raised veggie beds
* Extensive irrigation system with pop up sprinklers
* Eco-spring hot water heatpump
* 14 Solar panels
* Security camera system plus an alarm
* Double glazed
* Double internal access auto garage / pull down attic space
See the difference pride of ownership makes.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 5 Four Peaks Drive, Wigram, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $669,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Land Area 599 m2
Listing ID TRC20560