Built in the 1950's you will find this amazing rare section property. Ideal for a family wanting five bedrooms. Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe. From the main bedroom, there are doors opening out to a private patio. There are three living areas where you can relax and have your own space.
• 5 Bedrooms
• Open plan, modern kitchen and living areas
• Gas hot water
• Two heat pumps to keep you cosy
• Alarm system and ventilation unit
• Double glazed
• Separate laundry with storage space
• Double garage with workshop or for storage
• Room for a caravan or boat
• Raised vegetable gardens
• Land Area: 1,131sqm (approx)
• Building Area: 190sqm (approx)
Plenty of room for the kids to run around safely. Walking distance to the Nortlands Mall with Merivale a short drive away. Close to Schools, sports grounds and the Airport.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 5 Nyoli Street, Northcote, Christchurch 8052
Price Deadline Sale, 25 Nov 2019 6:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 5 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 190 m2
Land Area 1131 m2
Listing ID TRC19540