Negotiable Over $445,000
If you are visiting one of Total Realty's open homes please copy and paste the link below to Pre-Register.
Wanting to buy your first home with everything ticked off your “would really like to have” list, then here it is. This fantastic home could be the start that you’ve been looking for. With new carpet, a new bathroom and an updated kitchen, a lot of money has already been poured into the home meaning a saving for you.
• 3 Spacious bedrooms
• Family bathroom with large walk-in shower, toilet, and vanity unit
• Spacious and sunny lounge
• Dining area adjacent to a modern kitchen with quality appliances
• Heatpump, heat transfer system will keep you warm and cosy during the cooler months
• Separate laundry
• Aluminium joinery throughout
• 110m2 (approx.) house and 612m2 (approx.) land area
• 2 Car garage with auto door opener
• Well fenced to keep pets and children safe
The location is ideal being very handy to The Hub shopping mall, schools and a park for the children is just a short stroll down the end of the street.
Alongside location, the section is completely enclosed and nicely landscaped making this a desirable home for families or someone wanting to down-size or for an astute investor. You will need to be quick as properties like this get snapped up as soon as they hit the market.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 54 Oriana Crescent, Hornby, Christchurch 8042
Price Negotiable Over $445,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Listing ID TRC19800