Negotiable Over $465,000
** Offers being presented Wednesday 26th May at 3 pm ##
Be very impressed with this stylish brick townhouse in this popular location only moments to the City.
An absolute must to see, whether you are first time buyers, or professionals looking for a smart modern home.
• Three double bedrooms
• Blinds and drapes only a couple of years old
• Open plan living with sliding doors to the established easy care garden
• Covered patio with sliding roof panels
• Smart kitchen plus a dishwasher, waste disposer and ample cupboard space
• Upstairs bathroom, bath, separate shower and toilet
• Second separate toilet and hand basin on the ground floor
• Under-stairs storage
• Double glazed plus a heatpump
• Underfloor heating in the kitchen and bathroom
• Double internal access auto garage
Having all your essentials close by certainly adds to the appeal of this delightful home.
• Floor Area: 132m2 (approx)
• Land Area: 194m2 (approx)
• Land Zone: TC2
• Rates: $2,595
• Immediate possession available
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 58C King Street, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023
Price Negotiable Over $465,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 132 m2
Land Area 194 m2
Listing ID TRC21158