Negotiable Over $389,000
Another SOLD and very happy vendors and first time buyer.
Conveniently located in a quiet cul de sac just off the main street in Caversham is this delightful property.
It is an ideal home for the buyer who wants to just move in and relax or indeed further enhance the current features on offer.
* Separate living room with heat-pump
* Spacious kitchen and dining with good cupboard space
* Handy conservatory overlooking paved area
* Single garage with two car off street parking
* Easy managed courtyard gardens - no lawns to mow
* Bathroom with a shower and adjoining laundry plus a separate toilet
* Re-roofed, with updated electrics and new insulation
* Part double glazing installed
This is a little treasure for the lucky buyer with its easy access to shops and transport links into city.
I expect demand to be high so advise you to park on the main road and walk up to the property.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 6 Catherine Street, Caversham, Dunedin 9012
Price Negotiable Over $389,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 95 m2
Land Area 448 m2
Listing ID TRC20517